- William Lewis Charles Townsend (1901-1955)
- Phyllis Gwendolen Townsend (1903-1903)
- John Graham Townsend (1903-1903)
- Francis Sydney Townsend (1904-1960)
- Edmund Ernest Townsend (1911-1950)
- Gwenneth Marie Townsend (1913-after 1954)
- William Lewis Charles Townsend was born in 1901, and died on 28th February 1955 at Petersham, New South Wales. His ashes were scattered at Botany Bay.
3716/1955: TOWNSEND, WILLIAM LEWIS C; CHARLES THOMAS, GLADYS MARY; PETERSHAM
He married Doris Louisa Waraker in 1926. Doris was born in 1894, the daughter of Ernest Moreton Waraker and Jessie Wilson. He had at least one son, Andrew Frank, born after 1933 and died in 1940 in Annandale, New South Wales; Andrew Frank was the son of William and Brewa Haly. Brewa was the daughter of Frank HALY and Florence L ROWE, who were married in Sydney in 1906
The 1925 Electoral Roll has him living at Shaw Hill, 291 Vulture Street, with the occupation of journalist. In 1930 and 1933, he was living at 16 Orwell Street, Darlinghurst, with no other person with the Townsend surname registered at the same address. 1936 and 1937 sees him residing, with Brewa Townsend, at 30 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst. By 1943, he and Brewa are living at 272 Old South Head Road, Vaucluse, where they are also registered in 1949 and 1954. In 1954, they are also joined by Gwenneth Marie Townsend, occupation nursing sister.
- Francis Sydney Townsend was born on 3rd August 1904, in Charters Towers. He enlisted in the army in Gympie in 1941, and was discharged from service in 1948. The electoral rolls for 1936, 1937, 1943 and 1949 show him living at Amamoor, Kilkivan, occupation farmer. It would appear that Francis never married.
- Edmund Ernest Townsend. The electoral rolls for 1936 and 1937 show him living at Amamoor, Kilkivan with his mother, described as fruit growers. In 1943, he is at Kandanga, a mechanic. In 1949, he is still at Kandanga, working as a mechanic. Clare, Elizabeth Crichton and Noel Sinclair Townsend, dairy farmer, are also registered at the same location. In 1954, we find him at 8 Manning street, South Brisbane, working as an ironworker. It would appear that Edmund never married.
- Gwenneth Marie Townsend. The electoral rolls for 1936 and 1937 have Gwenneth Marie, nurse, living at Henry Street, Gympie. In 1943, she is registered at the General Hospital. As mentioned above, by 1954 she is in Vaucluse with her brother. No marriage or death registrations have been found for Gwenneth in Queensland or New South Wales.