m. (2) Adelina Jessey MAIDMAN (Padang, 19th September 1836 - Batavia (Jakarta), 23rd May 1926) Padang, 18th June 1864
1. Letitia Wilhelmine TOWNSEND (Padang, 31st March 1865 – Padang, 19th September 1934)
m. Karel van ERPECUM (9-10-1856, Scheidam - 30-9-1894, Mataram) 28th May 1884, Padang
1. Theresia Louise van ERPECUM b. 2-3-1885 in Padang, d.27-1-1960 in La Hestra, Brussels.
m. Valerius Geertruidus Andringa BOLL (b. 26-3-1882, Dinther, d. 13-10-1954, Vught) 6th August 1906, Meester Cornelis
1. Adeline Theodora BOLL b. 12-12-1908 in Makassar, d.????.
m. Willem Marius MAST. Nothing further known.
2. Emilia Wilhelmina Thera BOLL b. 13-11-1913 in Nijmegen, d. ? Nothing further known
3. Valeria Geertruida Andringa BOLL b. 9-7-1915 in Mook, d.?- Nothing further known
2. Karel van ERPECUM b. 22-11-1886 in Padang, d. 27-7-1917 in Makassar. In 1911, he was a First Lieutenant at Cimahi, West Java. No known marriage
3. Laurens van ERPECUM b. 17-3-1888 in Padang, d.27-1-1954 in Voorburg
m. (1) Catharina Petronella Dina Cornelia KIJDSMEIR (b. 30-7-1875 in Batavia, d. 25-6-1943 in Den Haag) on 28th July 1913 at Surabaya. No information on children
m. (2) Catharina FOL (b. 14-2-1888 in Jogjakarta, d.?) on 2nd November 1943 at Den Haag. No information on children
4. Gerrit Willem van ERPECUM b. 12-8-1891 in Den Haag, d. 11-2 -1892 in Schiedam
5. Willem van ERPECUM b. 12-8-1894 in Batavia, d. 8-12-1924 in Weltevreden
m. Francisca Josephina Eleonra FICKEL on 7th July 1915 in Surabaya
Have not been able to find much on the following generations of the van ERPECUM and BOLL families.